Riding School Pricing and Information
- “In-Depth” Class – Two days
- “Fundamentals” Class – One Day
- “Race Techniques” Class – Two Days
- Schools with Shane Watts:
- United States: $100 USD Deposit due at registration+ $290 USD remaining balance paid 5 days in advance of the class or at the class*
- Australia: $100 AUD Deposit due at registration + $300 AUD Remaining Balance paid on the morning of the first day*
- DEPOSIT: $100 non-refundable deposit due with Registration Form. This holds your spot, so don’t forget to include FORM and PAYMENT!
- DISCOUNT POLICY: There will be a 15% discount for all returning students from previous Dirtwise schools. There will be a discount for multiple attendees from the same immediate family:
- 1st member – full price
- 2nd member – 10% off full price
- 3rd or greater members – 15% off full price
- PAYMENT METHODS: DirtWise accepts payment via PayPal, Visa, MC, AMEX, Check or Cash. Remaining Balance Payment made via credit card will incur a $10 convenience fee.
- If student cancels more than 5 days in advance of the first day of the school, the remaining balance will be refunded and the $100 deposit can be used toward any future school. If cancelled less than 5 days before the first day of the school, there will be no refund, but all payments will be transferable to any future school.
- No refund is given to a student who is unable to attend the second (2nd) day of class. However, we will allow the student to attend the 2nd day of any other school in the future, free of charge.
- Some of our high demand and one day schools require payment in full at the time of registration. These schools have a zero refund policy, but all money paid will be transferrable to a future school.
Number of students per school
- Regular school with Shane: 15-20 maximum.
- Regular School with Jason: 12-18 maximum
- Advanced Race Technique school with 1 instructor: 15 maximum.
- Once the maximum number of students is reached in each school, a waiting list will be opened and from this list any cancellations will be filled.
- Day 1: 8:30am – 4:30pm (please arrive by 7:45am)
- Day 2: 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Lunch break – approx 45 minutes. BYO lunch and drinks.
- RAIN OR SHINE!!